Ample Sound : AGT 2 (Taylor) Win, Mac
New sample engine with significant performance improvement:
- Multiple instances can be loaded much faster and takes only a small amount of additional memory.
- Improved voice management significantly enhances performance.
New Strummer with drag & drop support:
- Users can search, browse and audition chords and patterns now with drag & drop support.
- Slash chord support is implemented for Detect Mode.
- Chord slots have been increased to 24 for Select Mode.
- Arpeggio can now be played on all six strings for every chord now.
- Improved humanization options are present in 2.0.
- New strummed patterns.
VST3 format is now supported for Mac & Windows.
Added Slide Guitar articulation/group samples for all guitars.
Improved and optimized GPX format support in the built-in tab player.
Completely new standalone app which can load all Ample Sound plugins with virtual keyboard support.
- Added capo option which enables transposing without the need of modifying MIDI. Added Auto Mod to enable automatic vibrato.
- Added Mod Range to adjust vibrato intensity.
- Added Poly Bender to enable multiple notes bend.
- Added the new Solo Mode, in addition to Keyboard Mode and Standard Mode.
- There will be sample library extensions in future, and this update has been designed to support this feature.
- The current release of Ample Guitar II only covers acoustic series of the product line-up.
- More changes will be brought about by the electric series, which is coming up soon.