New release – Content Creator Audio Toolkit bundle.
New release – Playlist Rider: Available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show and the new Content Creator Audio Toolkit bundle.
Added: New presets added to the Greg Wells VoiceCentric, NS1 and WLM Plus plugins March 30th, 2020 Fixed: TRACT System Calibration – Smaart disconnection issue.Fixed: Brauer Motion – sync-to-BPM issue.Fixed: F6 Dynamic EQ – RTA on / off issue when loading presets and sessions. Fixed: Abbey Road Saturator – compatibility issue between stereo and mono presets. March 24th, 2020
Ovox 188.8.131.52 Update: New: MIDI Out support.New: 250 presets added.New: SoundGrid support; OVox can now be used in eMotion LV1 and SuperRack.New: NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.Fixed: AutoPan Stomp Initialization.Fixed: Audio artifacts when using Glide while playing chords. Various other fixes and improvements March 17th, 2020 New release – MultiMod Rack now available as a single plugin as well as in the Mercury bundle. Also available in combos with the Berzerk and MDMX distortion plugins.Updated: CLA MixHub and Scheps Omni Channel now properly support the new MultiMod Rack as an insert (MultiMod Rack can be inserted as a module inside these two plugins). March 16th, 2020
eMotion LV1 v184.108.40.206 update: Fixed: A bug causing Page 2 of the MODE selection section in the Mixer window to be unavailable.Fixed: A bug causing talkback input assignment to be disconnected when scenes are loaded.SuperRack v11.0.59. 49 update: Fixed: A bug which caused a wrong Startup Session setting to be applied when integrated with DiGiCo or LAWO consoles. Now, session loading is totally controlled by the console. Moreover, loading an empty or new session while SuperRack is integrated with the console will load the session without clearing SuperRack’s Inventory. March 4th, 2020 Waves Central v11.0.58: Fixed: Central could hang during launch in some cases when external hard drives were mounted. Several other fixes and improvements. March 1st, 2020
Firmware update to the DiGiCo SD SoundGrid interface (220.127.116.113) for DiGiCo consoles (MultiRack users): Fixed: Noise when changing clock source. February 26th, 2020 SuperRack v18.104.22.168 update: Fixed: Renumbering DiGiCo Snapshots resulted in SuperRack snapshot order mismatch. Fixed: Ability to assign 2 LAWO consoles to SuperRack. February 24th, 2020 WavesHeadTracker 22.214.171.124 Update: Fixed: Head tracking using camera is now supported in MacOS Catalina. February 12th, 2020
eMotion LV1 126.96.36.199 Update: New: Detachable Plugin Windows optionNew: Additional monitor send modesNew: Send fader Auto On featureFixed: Mon 9-16 load and mapping issuesFixed: Various graphical issues in metersFixed: Mac text entry and mouse issuesFixed: Alt / Ctrl latched (not latched now) Firmware update for all SoundGrid servers (188.8.131.52): General bug fixes February 5th, 2020 Waves Central v11.0.55: Added: “View” drop-down menu in the Install Products page to see only specific types of products. Several other fixes and improvements. Firmware update to the DiGiCo SD SoundGrid interface (10.3.51.47) for DiGiCo consoles: Fixed: Noise when changing clock source January 23rd, 2020
SuperRack 184.108.40.206 update: Fixed: A crash in SuperRack (native) when selecting an audio interface on a Mac.Fixed: Audio corruption in SuperRack (native) when loading a session on a Mac.Fixed: When switching a rack from mono to Stereo, the left and right channels latency can become misaligned. Fixed: Latency group misalignment caused by auto-routing to bank B. Fixed: SuperRack SoundGrid with DiGiCo integration – when there are asymmetrical racks, audio routing between SuperRack and the console can become misaligned. , as well as cause the wrong plugin to open when using PFL. Fixed: SuperRack SoundGrid with DiGiCo integration – the wrong plugin to open when using PFL. Additionally, indexing in the DiGiCo audio I / O page is now compatible (forward compatible) with MultiRack’s methodology.
Content Creator Audio Toolkit – Make Your Podcasts Sound Better
– NEW PLUGIN: Waves MultiMod Rack !
– Introducing OVox : The Next-Generation Voice-Controlled Synth
– How do YOU sound with Waves OVox ?
– Getting Started with Waves OVox Vocal ReSynthesis
– Waves Ovox VST Synth FX! F *** Up Vocals
– Waves Berzerk Distortion Plugin Quick Review
– Waves Abbey Road Saturator : Demo – Warren Huart: Produce Like A Pro
, – Flow Motion FM Synth
– Review of the Waves Aphex Vintage Aural Exciter
– Waves Review: CLA Series
– Waves TrueVerb Overview
– Waves RCompressor Review
– Waves RVox Review
– Overview of Waves DeEsser and RDeEsser
– Waves X-Noise Review
– Waves Manny Marroquin EQ – 6 analog EQs in one plugin!
– Waves API 2500 Overview
– Waves Maserati GRP . Plugin Overview
– Using the Waves Maserati HMX Harmonics Generator Plugin
– “Console” mixing using Waves NLS and Waves SSL
– Mixing vocals using Waves JJP Vocals
– Waves Artist Series – JJP Bass
– Waves Artist Series – JJP Drums
– WAVES EDDIE KRAMER GUITAR Plugin Overview
– Using Waves Bass Rider for Bass Mixing
– Waves Vocal Rider – a detailed description of the use of the plugin
– Waves SSL E-Channel . Overview of VST plugins
– Waves Infected Mushroom Pusher : VST Plugin for Better Sound
– Waves PS22 Review
– PROCESSING. Multiband SideChain Waves C6 .
– A detailed review of the Waves TG12345 plugin . Part 1. Theory [Yorshoff Mix]
– Detailed Waves TG12345 plugin review. Part 2. Practice [Yorshoff Mix]
– Comparison of 3 Compressors from Waves ( R-Compressor , H-Comp , C1 comp)
– Waves C1, C1-SC and Renaissanse Compressor
– Creating a Filter Effect Using MetaFilter
– Waves OneKnob Phatte r – add “saturation” and “heat”
——————————— ————————————————– —————————————–
– Waves Abbey Road Studio 3 Plugin – Quick Overview
– Waves Submarine Plugin Demo & Audio Samples
– Rbass VS Submarine Plugin Waves Audio Comparison
– How to Align Subs in PA Systems using the Waves Sub Align Plugin
– Waves Kramer PIE Compressor test
– Top 5 Waves Plugins For Vocals
– ** MUST HAVE ** VST Plugin For Trap & EDM Producers – LoAir by Waves
– Mix Reliably on Headphones with the Waves Nx Plugin
– How to Make Low Frequencies Sound Deeper with the Waves MaxxBass Plugin
– Great VST Plugin for Mixing Vocals [Waves VX-1 ]
– Waves Vitamin Sonic Enhancer Plugin: In-Depth Plugin Tutorial
– Trap Vocals with Real-Time Pitch Correction
– Waves MPX Master Tape Demo
– Waves Plugins vs UAD – UAD API Vs Waves API
– Waves PRS SuperModels – First Impression by Alex Skolnick
– Waves PRS SuperModels CLEAN test with Strat and Tele guitars
– WAVES PRS SuperModels Demo – Clean, Crunch & Metal tones
– Waves PRS Supermodels Demo
– Waves eMo D5 Dynamics Plugin – In-Depth Tutorial
– Waves BSS DPR-402 – Mixing With Mike Plugin of the Week
– Waves – Brauer Motion – Mixing With Mike Plugin of the Week
– Waves Torque – As a Creative Effect?
– Waves Cobalt Saphira Plugin Tutorial with Audio Demos
– Scheps Omni Channe l Strip Plugin – 5 Minute Demo
– How to Get Rich Analog Tone with the Greg Wells ToneCentric Plugin
– Greg Wells Demos the Greg Wells VoiceCentric Vocal Plugin
– Abbey Road Reverb Plates Plugin Tutorial with Producer Billy Bush
– H-Reverb for Vocals with Producer Greg Wells
– Scheps 73 EQ Plugin Tutorial
– Mixing Rap Vocals – Waves Reel ADT
ชุดเซ็ตปลั๊กอินคุณภาพจาก Waves สำหรับงาน Audio Mix&Master สำหรับเซ็ตนี้จัดปลั๊คอินมาให้ถึง 8ตัวด้วยกัน ซึ่งจะประกอบไปด้วยปลั๊กอินดังนี้ครับ
Digital recording is now the standard for professional music production, but many engineers and musicians still long for the days of analog recording.
Think of your ideal studio, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers.
iZotope Nectar 3 Latest Version for Window & MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of iZotope Nectar 3