From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What’s new (May 24th, 2017)
– The new F6 Floating-Band Dynamic EQ available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
– The new Crest Audio Tactus SoundGrid Drivers are available for Tactus Stage and Tactus FOH.
– eMotion LV1 Mixer (v22.214.171.124): Bug fixes.
– StudioRack v126.96.36.1992: Mac users using StudioRack (SG Mode) in Pro Tools Native can now solve audio corruption and sync issues without increasing latency by opening the SoundGrid Driver Control Panel (Applications > Waves > SoundGrid) and setting the same buffer size as in Pro Tools.
– GTR, GTR Solo, Element, Codex, Electric 88, Electric 200 and Electric Grand 80 applications now recognize the built-in audio device in Mac OS.
– Waves Tune Real Time: Fixed a possible crash under MultiRack.
– L3-16: Bug fix.
– Modifying plugin parameters no longer blocks keyboard communication with Audition and Wavelab host applications.
– Fixed issue in Pro Tools on Mac where the bypass state on the insert slots was not aligned with the bypass indication on the plugins’ GUI.
– Fixed a possible crash when quitting Pro Tools on Windows 7.
For over two decades, the Lexicon 480L Digital Effects System* has been the standard by which all other signal processors are measured. The Lexicon 480L* remains a popular choice among top producers for the most demanding tasks. Even today the Lexicon 480L* is widely considered as one of the best-sounding reverbs ever built.
When creating the first entry for their own product line, Relab Development decided to create the most accurate emulation that could replace this legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 plugin goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original.
The LX480 will set the new standard for reverb plugins in the future.
“I am very excited about the Slate Digital Virtual Mix Rack, it is the most intelligent plug-in system I’ve used. I put it across a difficult vocal track last night and it was fantastic… I am very, very impressed!”
Sylvia Massey | Tom Petty, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Reverb is perhaps the most fundamental effect in audio production. Over the past several decades several classic digital reverb units have become staples for professional mixing engineers, and VerbSuite Classics brings you ALL OF THEM.