From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What’s new (May 24th, 2017)
– The new F6 Floating-Band Dynamic EQ available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
– The new Crest Audio Tactus SoundGrid Drivers are available for Tactus Stage and Tactus FOH.
– eMotion LV1 Mixer (v184.108.40.206): Bug fixes.
– StudioRack v220.127.116.112: Mac users using StudioRack (SG Mode) in Pro Tools Native can now solve audio corruption and sync issues without increasing latency by opening the SoundGrid Driver Control Panel (Applications > Waves > SoundGrid) and setting the same buffer size as in Pro Tools.
– GTR, GTR Solo, Element, Codex, Electric 88, Electric 200 and Electric Grand 80 applications now recognize the built-in audio device in Mac OS.
– Waves Tune Real Time: Fixed a possible crash under MultiRack.
– L3-16: Bug fix.
– Modifying plugin parameters no longer blocks keyboard communication with Audition and Wavelab host applications.
– Fixed issue in Pro Tools on Mac where the bypass state on the insert slots was not aligned with the bypass indication on the plugins’ GUI.
– Fixed a possible crash when quitting Pro Tools on Windows 7.
โปรแกรมปรับแก้เสียงเพี้ยน Celemony Melodyne Studio 4
• Return correct “Studio” iLok product ID value to the software.
• Bypassed iLok access and waiting code for the faster load time.
• Bypassed 2 checksum calculations for the faster load time.
Digital recording is now the standard for professional music production, but many engineers and musicians still long for the days of analog recording.
Think of your ideal studio, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers.
You’d expect plug‑ins based on IRCAM’s research to be unique and experimental — but are they practical tools you’ll want to use every day in the studio?