Waves Complete 2017.5.24 (Mac-Win)
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What’s new (May 24th, 2017)
– The new F6 Floating-Band Dynamic EQ available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
– The new Crest Audio Tactus SoundGrid Drivers are available for Tactus Stage and Tactus FOH.
– eMotion LV1 Mixer (v18.104.22.168): Bug fixes.
– StudioRack v22.214.171.1242: Mac users using StudioRack (SG Mode) in Pro Tools Native can now solve audio corruption and sync issues without increasing latency by opening the SoundGrid Driver Control Panel (Applications > Waves > SoundGrid) and setting the same buffer size as in Pro Tools.
– GTR, GTR Solo, Element, Codex, Electric 88, Electric 200 and Electric Grand 80 applications now recognize the built-in audio device in Mac OS.
– Waves Tune Real Time: Fixed a possible crash under MultiRack.
– L3-16: Bug fix.
– Modifying plugin parameters no longer blocks keyboard communication with Audition and Wavelab host applications.
– Fixed issue in Pro Tools on Mac where the bypass state on the insert slots was not aligned with the bypass indication on the plugins’ GUI.
– Fixed a possible crash when quitting Pro Tools on Windows 7.